Clonee United are delighted to announce that we have signed a 12 month full affiliate partnership with Coerver® Coaching Leinster.
From ball mastery to speed training to dietary requirements, Coerver® has a very diverse programme which caters for all age groups of underage football.
What is Coerver® Coaching?
Coerver® Coaching is "The World's # 1 soccer skills teaching method" Inspired by the great Dutch coach, Wiel Coerver & run by Co-Founders Alf Galustian & Charlie Cooke which was Established 1984 & is an official partner of Adidas.
Coerver® Coaching is endorsed and used by the world’s greatest managers, coaches, clubs and federations such as Spain, Germany, Holland & Japan to name a few and club teams such as Real Madrid, Benfica, Manchester United, Arsenal & Bayern Munich.
There are countless examples of playing the Coerver way but fundamentally it is giving the player the confidence to be the best they can be technically so that they can play as required tactically. Coerver coaching is in Ireland both as a player & club development program and as a coach education program.
Formed in 2006 and with a clubhouse and pitches located in Damastown, Dublin 15, Clonee United is one of the fastest growing clubs in the Dublin area catering for girls and boys youth football. Clonee United currently boasts 26 football teams and over 300 players in the community as well as an academy for developing younger players. The teams compete in the NDSL League for schoolboys and MGL for Schoolgirls and cater for premier division football for all age groups.
A synopsis of the 12 month partnership will include the following:
- Coerver® Coaching Leinster will provide qualified coaching staff to deliver sessions to coaches each month for 12 months..
- Coerver® Coaching Leinster will also deliver a training session for each of the 26 Clonee youth teams per month. Sessions will be arranged with the managers of each team to work on specific topics or programs for the individual team.
- Coerver® will also provide an age specific session for all players during the season – These will be provided in a group format with these age groups coming for specific hour sessions.
- Clonee United will have access to the extensive Coerver® online site, ‘The skilful edge’ for players and coaches and set up of the system for the duration of the partnership/contract- this will enable Clonee United coaches to plan sessions in advance as well as giving players access to the sessions.
- Access to guest coaches from the Coerver network and partner PRO clubs, Nutritionist and speed coaches to do presentations and sessions, access to PRO partner clubs, camps and tournaments.
- Guaranteed development of teams and players and coaches.